Luxury Marrakech Wellbeing Weekend Retreat
The retreat in short
Want to book?
- Date: March 29 - April 1, 2019
- Teacher: Lucia Cockcroft
Want to book?
Unless you have booked to stay extra nights, arrivals by 3pm on March 29th, 2019 is recommended.
The retreat will officially start on this evening, with our first evening class.
However, there is considerable flexibility in the arrival times.
We recommend leaving after 11am on April 1, 2019.
Option to stay extra nights at The Riad - arranged directly with the venue.
There are a wide range of airlines that fly to Marrkech ( RAK ) airport. We recommend BA, EasyJet and RyanAir. We recommend using a consolidator such as http://www.skyscanner.net/ to obtain the best priced flight.
Airport transfers are arranged on your behalf and are included in the cost of the retreat.
Want to book?
Why this retreat?
In a nutshell
As such, this weekend is intended to be balanced and deeply nurturing, and will not suit those looking for an intensive retreat experience; for example, one that incorporates periods of silence or detox diets (this is offered plentifully and expertly elsewhere).
We were immediately struck by the Riad's exceptional ambience and service levels; also by its amenities, which include (unusually for Marrakech) a warm heated swimming pool, a small roof-top spa, and a jacuzzi.
As to be expected with this standard of venue, meals are delicious, varied and home-cooked (and always vegetarian), enjoyed on the roof terrace or in the dining room by the courtyard.
Lucia has been practising yoga and meditation for 20 years, and is passionate about the natural synergies between the two ancient disciplines.
(All prices per person)
Solo occupancy of luxury en-suite room (double bed)
- £849 per person - Early bird*
- £899 per person - Standard
Twin/double occupancy of luxury en-suite room
- £749 per person - Early bird*
- £799 per person - Standard
*Early bird available until 30th August 2018.
- Anyone seeking a long weekend of pure self-care, in a luxury setting
- Anyone seeking to practice yoga and mindfulness in an exotic but safe, nurturing environment
- Anyone new to yoga or mindfulness looking for a boutique taster weekend, in a special setting
- Anyone interested in a luxury yoga and mindfulness weekend with a non-dogmatic schedule that allows plenty of free time
- Luxury en-suite accommodation
- Three meals a day: breakfast, light lunch, three-course evening meal
- Afternoon tea
- All led yoga and meditation classes: two for every full day of the retreat.
- An onsite massage
What's not included?
- Flights *
- Travel insurance
- Any wine or alcohol
* Please see details above in the 'getting there' section.
A typical day
On this trip, your days will look something like this (below is a guideline only):
- 7.45-9.15am: Mindful yoga
- 9.30am: Breakfast
- 12.30-1pm: Mindfulness session
- 1.30pm:Light Lunch
- 4.30pm: Afternoon tea
- 5.45-7.15pm:Gentle yoga, mindfulness
- 7.30pm: Three-course evening dinner
All meals are vegetarian by default