Our schedule holidays & retreats for 2019 and 2020
Deep Rest Retreat (non-residential)
This non-residential retreat weekend offers a chance to slow down, re-connect and restore, with super-gentle practices drawn from some of the meditative aspects of the yoga tradition (specifically, Restorative Yoga, Mindful Movement and Yoga Nidra - deep guided relaxation) woven together by a powerful thread of mindfulness. Definitely not suitable for those seeking an active experience or a traditional dynamic yoga practice. Click here to read more, or to book.
- When: October 19 and October 20, 2019.
- Where: The Retreat Farm, Near Chelmsford, Essex
- Price: £249.00
- Suitable for: Those seeking a super-gentle, small group retreat, based at a stunning venue surrounded by countryside.
Marrakech Wellbeing Weekend - November
In November, we return to the centre of Marrakech for another popular Marrakech Wellbeing Weekend. Our three-night break is a perfect winter getaway, without the hassle. There's nothing we find more life-affirming than arriving into the blue skies, sunshine and colour of a Moroccan winter, after a short three-hour flight. Our host for this trip is a trusted city centre Riad with an abundance of traditional character; comfortable, characterful rooms; wonderful home-cooked food and warm, smiling service. We think you'll love it as much as we do.
- When: November 1 - November 4, 2019
- Where: Marrakech. Nearest airport is Marrakech (RAK)
- Prices start from: £499.00
- Suitable for:all
Our stunning venue in Norfolk, situated near Downham Market, is a gorgeous collection of beautifully renovated barns and stables. During this long weekend we combine wholesome, tasty food, and a peaceful rural location with a schedule mindfulness meditation and yoga practices. By the end of the weekend, our intention is for you to be will be familiar with the main mindfulness practices, allowing you to continue when you get home if you wish. We'd like you to come away feeling centred, relaxed and rested. Includes a period of silence.
- When: November 22- November 25, 2019. 3 nights.
- Where: Norfolk, near Downham Market
- Prices start from: £399.00
- Suitable for: All levels
Join us in the superb Atlas Mountains for a special New Year version of our popular Morocco yoga and walking trips. We combine daily guided mountain hikes from the door; full board; two daily yoga classes; large en-suite bedrooms with private terraces and mountain or garden views and, of course, first class mindful yoga teaching. We also look forward to a special New Year's Eve guided walk, followed by a New Year's Eve celebration meal with local Berber musicians!
- When: December 30, 2019 - January 4, 2020. 5 nights, 6 days.
- Where: Atlas mountains, near Marrakech, Morocco
- Prices start from: £999.00
- Suitable for: Reasonable level of fitness required for mountain walks.
An exclusive, boutique retreat, for a magically different New Year. This nurturing small group New Year break blends accessible yoga and mindfulness practices with the chance to rest, restore and be pampered at one of all-time favourite venues: a gorgeous, peaceful five-bedroom Riad in the heart of Marrakech, yet surrounded by three gardens. Complete beginners to yoga and/or mindfulness very welcome. In line with our ethos, yet very unusually in the marketplace, this will be a select, small group retreat, with an absolute maximum of ten guests (likely numbers: around eight guests).
- When: December 30, 2019 - January 3, 2020
- Where: Central Marrakech, Morocco
- Prices start from: £749.00
- Suitable for: All levels
As recommended by Marie Claire Magazine and independent travel website, Queen of Retreats. We return to the this stunning Kasbah (Moroccan castle), nestled in the foothills of the Atlas mountains. We combine daily guided mountain hikes from the door; full board; two daily yoga classes on the amazing room terrace or in the yoga room; large en-suite bedrooms with private terraces and mountain/garden views and of course; lovely mindful yoga teaching.
- When: Dates to be confirmed. 5 nights, 6 days.
- Where: Atlas mountains near Marrakech, Morocco
- Prices start from: £899.00
- Suitable for: Anyone with reasonable fitness levels